Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.awe-media.net
All contents of the website including layout and structure are protected by copyright. Duplication or borrowing of parts of the website, particularly of texts, parts of texts, illustrative material or graphic illustrations requires the advance written permission of AWE-Media.
Unauthorized use may result in violation of trademark, copyright and other protected rights and lead to civil and criminal legal proceedings. Users are strictly prohibited from using any website contents in such a manner as to constitute a violation of trademark, copyright and other protected rights.
AWE-Media endeavours to ensure that the contents of the website are constantly updated and monitored. Nevertheless, no liability is accepted for the completeness, correctness and topicality of content. The same also applies to references to websites made by hyperlink. All connections to such websites are at the user’s risk.
Data Protection Policy
In compliance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, you are informed that the personal data provided by you through the website will be processed by Art World Entertainment S.C. hereinafter AWE MEDIA, owner of this website, for the following purposes:
Identifying and contact data: We will use the data you provide when filling out the contact form exclusively to contact you and respond to the query you submit to us. Subsequently we will keep your data as long as there is a relationship between us, after which they will be deleted, unless they must be kept for a certain period by legal obligation, in which case they will be duly blocked and will be retained for that period, with the sole purpose of being able to make them available to the authorities that may request them in compliance with the established legal obligations or before the filing of claims for the responsibilities that may have been generated in their treatment.
Under no circumstances will AWE MEDIA process the personal data of the interested parties for purposes other than those mentioned above, and we are committed to maintaining due professional secrecy and to establishing the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the information in accordance with the requirements established by current legislation on Data Protection.
AWE MEDIA reminds you that the personal data you provide must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained, so please refrain from including unnecessary data. They will be deleted when they are no longer necessary or relevant to fulfill those purposes, or when requested by the owner in the exercise of their right of deletion.
We also inform you that our staff is aware of the scope of the duty of professional secrecy and uses the data in an appropriate manner and following the legally required security guarantees.
Exercise of ARCO-POL rights
In the event of any incident you may have regarding our processing of your personal data, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to its processing, at any time, by writing to Art World Entertainment, S.C. C/ San Francisco Javier 47, 38003, S/C de Tenerife – S/C de Tenerife, accompanied by an official document that identifies you, addressed to: email@example.com. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of not having obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the Control Authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which you can contact through the website www.agpd.es.
Sending commercial communications and advertising
We inform you that our company does not currently carry out any type of direct commercial communication or advertising mailings.
Our company does not acquire third party databases to send information. Sending emails or phone calls requesting information and/or quotes about our services, will not result in the inclusion of your data in any advertising distribution list.
Child protection policy
We understand that our services will not be requested by children under 14 years of age. But, in the event that this happens, we inform that the request for such services will not be attended until we verify the authorization of the parent or legal guardian.
Data hosting and third parties with access to data
This website is hosted on a server located in the European Union. The only purpose is the hosting of our website, having the modality of hosting, therefore, the management company will not have access to your personal data.
Likewise, our e-mails are managed by companies located within the European Union, as well as their hosting servers.
With all external collaborators and professionals who access personal data of our company and customers, we have formalized a contract of access to data on behalf of third parties in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data.
Customer and potential customer contact information
We inform you that, in the event that you provide us with contact details when requesting information or requesting a service, your electronic contact details will be processed in accordance with current European legislation on Data Protection and other related regulations, in conjunction with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in order to send information, respond to queries, and generic contacts. We will keep your contact information for as long as you maintain a business relationship with us, or until such time as you revoke your consent to the use of the same. The legitimacy for the processing of your e-mail data is based on your express consent, which you have declared by providing us with your e-mail address. No transfer of your contact data will be made, unless legally required. No international data transfers will be made.
Modification of these conditions and duration
The owner of this website may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here, by its own criteria or motivated by the modification of legislation or guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The validity of these conditions shall apply until they are modified by others duly published.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The legislation applicable to the content of the web site shall be Spanish and the jurisdiction shall be that corresponding to the competent Courts and Tribunals in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
What is a cookie?
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on who performs the management, there are:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the type of purpose there are:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options / services that exist in it (for example: identify a session, access restricted access sites, remember elements that make up a purchase, make the buying process of an order, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks, etc.). ).
- Analytical: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Preference or personalization cookies: Personalization cookies are those that allow to remember the preferences of users when browsing a website they have already visited. For example, they allow to remember the preferred language of use of the web, the region in which the user is located to propose appropriate content, or also the type of browser through which to access a particular service etc.. Preference cookies are also those that allow you to change the size of the text, the font or other parts of the web pages that can be customized. The purpose of personalization cookies is to offer users an easier, smoother and more personalized navigation.
- Socials networks and other plugins cookies: These cookies allow users to interact with the content of a website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.. An example of the use of this cookie would be sharing a site on Facebook or clicking “Like”. The conditions of use and the information collected from these cookies are regulated by the social platforms themselves.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: these are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Levels of intrusion associated with the cookies we use
The cookies incorporate an “intrusiveness level” criterion supported on a scale of 1 to 3, where:
Level 2: Corresponds to anonymous cookies for internal use necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, as well as cookies managed by third parties in the framework of services expressly requested by the user on the websites of those (e.g.: Social Plugins Facebook Twitter or Linkedin, embedded videos, maps).
Level 3: Corresponds to cookies managed by third parties in the framework of services not expressly requested by the user, allowing tracking through websites not owned by our website (e.g., display advertising management platforms). The specification of this level is accompanied by its owner. The use of level 3 cookies is subject to the prior permission of the user by express confirmation of acceptance.
Collection of your express consent for the installation of cookies.
The list of cookies of www. awe-media.net is shown in the following table:
|TECHNIQUES||www.awe-media.net||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. Used to remember user consent for cookies categorized as “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. Used to remember user consent for cookies categorized as “Not Required”.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||1 year||Cookie for internal use necessary for the functioning of the display of the cookies policy of the website.|
|o2s-chl||15 days||It is used to verify that the web visitor is not an automatic visitor (bot).|
|google.com||_GRECAPTCHA||6 months||Used by the GOOGLE RECAPTCHA service on forms to prevent SPAM. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.|
|drive.google.com||DRIVE_STREAM||In session||Cookie used to embed video and audio content on the web, using Google Drive.|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||6 months||Attempts to calculate user bandwidth on pages with embedded YouTube videos.|
|ANALYTICS||docs.google.com||S||1 hour||Establishes a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behavior for statistical purposes.|
|youtube.com||YSC||In session||It records a unique ID to keep statistics on which YouTube videos the user has watched. Measures video views made by the user and records “Like” or “Share video” events.|
|CUSTOMIZATION||google.com||NID||6 months||The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g., English), the number of search results you want displayed per page (e.g., 10 or 20), and whether you want Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on or off. Also as a function of accepting cookies on websites.|
|BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING||doubleclik.net||IDE||13 months||It is used to improve advertising. It is often used to target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting, and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.|
Cookies: browser settings
This is a small graphic guide to configure our preferences with respect to cookies, in the different browsers, in their latest versions.
FIREFOX VERSION 25.
Access to the menu “Options”, “privacy”, and “Remember history” appears. We must check “Use custom settings for history”, and disable “Accept cookies”. Or “Accept cookies” with the option “always ask”. More information in Firefox online support.
GOOGLE CHROME 31.
Go to “Settings”, “Show advanced options”, “Privacy”, “Content settings”. Or copy in the address bar “chrome://chrome/settings/content”. By default “Allow local data to be stored (recommended)” is checked. To disallow cookies, switch to the “Do not allow data to be stored from sites” option.
INTERNET EXPLORER 10.
Under “Internet Options”, “Privacy” tab, it defaults to “Media”, which blocks some third-party cookies and restricts some third-party cookies.
SAFARI 5 (WINDOWS).
In the menu “Tools”, “Preferences”, we can see that it has activated by default “advertising and third parties”. To prevent the installation of cookies, we will have to change to the option “never”.
In the menu, “Configuration”, “Options”, in the tab “Advanced”, section “Cookies”. By default the option “Accept cookies” is activated. To be able to block cookies of third parties we can mark the option “to accept cookies only of the visited site”, or to block with the option “Not to accept cookies never”.
|Internet explorer (Windows Phone)|
|Safari for IOS (Iphone and Ipad)||Youtube|
|Chrome for Android|
Further information about cookies
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org, please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites.
We would be happy to assist you with any additional questions you may have with regard to data protection. Please send an email at email@example.com.